LiveVox Inside Counsel, Industry Attorney and Compliance Expert Discuss Recent TCPA/CFPB Trends at FSCOR 2014
21 October 2014 at 08:50 a.m. ET
LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that its inside counsel, Mark Mallah, will join Joe Adams of the Hampton Pryor Group and John Bedard of Bedard Law Group on an operations-focused compliance panel at FSCOR 2014 in Las Vegas.
The panel was designed to pull from the perspectives of experts who work with both third and first party contact center leaders to identify pitfalls and develop best practices around TCPA/CFPB compliance strategies across the ARM/financial services industry.
The panel will take place at FSCOR 2014 on Tuesday, October 28th at 2:45pm. Attendees will:
- Hear what other ARM contact center leaders are asking about and creating in order to mitigate TCPA risk today.
- Have a rare opportunity to sit in on the strategy developments of fellow ARM leaders’ highest regulatory concerns.
- Pull from the insight of an Inside Counsel who will provide a unique window into the discussions of not just one business operation, but many of the largest agencies and creditors in the industry.
- Receive an even deeper understanding from a CFPB compliance expert and prominent industry attorney who will provide their own insights and informed opinions.
On the event, Mark Mallah, Inside Counsel, LiveVox adds, “As corporate counsel for LiveVox, I have the unique opportunity to hear the viewpoints of not just one, but many of the industry’s leading contact center business and compliance leaders as they navigate through today’s fluid regulatory environment. I am very excited to not only be able to share these thoughts, but also to be joined by renowned folks like Joe Adams and John Bedard who advise businesses on compliance strategies on a daily basis.”
About the event:
- PANEL: What Contact Center Leaders Are Doing and Saying About the TCPA- Insight From An Inside Counsel, Industry Attorney, and CFPB Compliance Expert.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, October 28th @ 2:45pm PDT
- Joe Adams Managing Director, Hampton Pryor Group, LLC
- John Bedard Attorney, Bedard Law Group, P.C.
- Mark Mallah Corporate Counsel, LiveVox
Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox adds, “LiveVox works closely with key members of the industry to better understand and develop comprehensive and cost-effective solutions, especially when it comes to compliance. This panel is a prime example of how our company’s leadership team plays an active role in providing both thought leadership and the latest technological resources to respond to an ever-changing regulatory environment.”